Sermons on the Apostles’ Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended into hell. The third day he rose from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic* Church, the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
*catholic (lowercase ‘c’) = universal
- Confessing The Faith – 1 Timothy 3:14 – 4:16
- I Believe in the Trinity – Ephesians 1:1-14
- I Believe in God the Father – Isaiah 40
- I Believe in the Virgin Birth – Matthew 1:18-25
- I Believe in Jesus Christ – Colossians 1:15-20
- I Believe in the Crucifixion – Matthew 27:27-61
- I Believe that He Suffered God’s Wrath – Hebrews 13:10-13
- I Believe in the Resurrection – Matthew 28:1-10 – (Preached by Terry Blanchard)
- I Believe He Ascended – Acts 1:6-11; Acts 2:32-36
- I Believe He is Coming to Judge – Matthew 25:31-46
- I Believe in the Holy Spirit – John 14:15-26; 16:5-15
- I Believe in the Holy Universal (catholic) Church – (Preached by Terry Blanchard)
- No recording currently available
- Our apologies for the technical difficulties in recording
- I Believe in the Communion of Saints – Ephesians 4:1-16, John 17
- I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sins – Isaiah 52:13-53:12 – (Preached by Lucas Nosal)
- I Believe in the Resurrection of the Body – 1 Corinthians 15:12-23 – (Preached by Lucas Nosal)
- I Believe in Eternal Life – John 3:1-21